Throughout the Coronavirus outbreak we have been closely following the Government’s advice and taking sensible, proportionate, precautionary measures to help ensure the safety of our teams, customers and visitors.
On Site Viewing Appointments
- Please ensure you book your appointment in advance with our sales team to allow us to ensure only one household visits at any time and the showhome can be cleaned between visitors
- All viewings will be unaccompanied, and we ask that you please avoid touching any doors or surfaces during your visit, our Sales Team will be on hand to answer any questions throughout your appointment
- We have installed signage, hand sanitiser stations and protective screens within our sales office, and all visitor’s will be required to wear a suitable face covering at all times – we can supply you with a mask and gloves should you require
- During your appointment we will not be able to hand out any documentation. Our Park Quadrant Residences brochure is available digitally here, and any paperwork where required will be signed electronically and emailed to you
- The day before your appointment our Sales Team will be in touch with you to share our visitor protocol for health, hygiene and social distancing, this must be reviewed and signed before your visit.
We are delighted to still be able to allow you to experience Park Quadrant Residences and wish to ensure your viewing experience is safe and enjoyable, if you have any questions or concerns about visiting us, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 07889 217695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are staying home for now, we would be pleased to arrange a personalised virtual viewing appointment where you can experience PQR via a live video tour with a member of our Sales Team from the comfort of your own home. To book in your Virtual Experience, please get in touch with our Sales Team on 07889 217695 or email email@example.com. In the meantime you can explore our 360 Virtual Tour or watch the PQR Development Film.
We sincerely thank you for your understanding, support and cooperation during this challenging time. Our thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by the virus, and we feel great appreciation and admiration for our healthcare workers and all those working on the frontline to keep us all safe in extremely challenging circumstances.